Friday, October 3, 2008

My First Blog..



Ok.. I am finally writing something for my blog page. Sorry guys. I know you guys have been pestering me for a while to start my own blog and I too, had promised to set up my blog page too. But due to some unknown reasons, I never tried setting up my blog. 


However, after seeing that Wei Ren had set up his blog, and that Wei Ren is actually being responsible & keeping his promise to you guys, I decided (or rather was charged) to set up my blog page. I guess 'blogging' has now become part of my responsibility: (i) to inform you guys, my beloved friends, about how I'm doing in the US  and (ii) to have a written record of interesting stuffs that happen to me during my 4 years here in the US.


Hmmm... I guess I had turn 'blogging' into some sort of serious business here, for me..  >.< .. However, don't fret guys, although I sound reluctant to write my blog posts, I will definitely try my best to keep my blog updated (I know what you guys are thinking right now...  OK la.. I will try, OK? ) and keep my blog page as interesting as possible. 


Well, I guess there are some reasons behind the fact that I don't set up my blog. I'm not trying to make excuses or anything.. I guess I'm just trying to explain myself better. And btw, DONT JUDGE ME. Here are the reasons :- 
-> One:      I very malu of my English. 
-> Two:     I'm worry that people would judge me through my writing.
-> Three:  My mum always pestered me to start a diary since I was in elementary school. >.<


* Despite that, here was one of my attempts to start my diary when I was young. Guess I failed, huh? *
Cited: [Online] Available http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkdust3474/767926941/

--> Four:   I can't think of anything more.. 


Ok. I guess I'm running out of writing juices... I guess this is a great start. At least I'm writing something, right? Just to let you guys know, I am fine here. For those who doesn't know where I am studying at, I'm studying at Carnegie Mellon University. CMU in short. 


I am fine here and enjoying myself here. There are tons of stuffs to do everyday (plus, there is 'banyak perempuan cantik di sini <--- jangan bagi orang putih tahu saya cakap apa. shh.' also). I'm sorry I couldn't take pictures of the events that I have participated. But I promise I will get a camera soon. 
 

Anyway, here's are some pictures of CMU:
                                  
   
          
        
                                                                     

                                

Here are some pictures of me here in CMU: 
        
  












Ok. I guess that's it. Just wait for my next blog... 


- Yi Xiang

11 comments:

hueyMay said...

y scared ppl judge u by ur writing o
then i dun have to write already
O.O

Szeshee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Szeshee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Szeshee said...

dun take it so serious la. aduh...
i mean just write freely. write out from ur heart.
it need not be 3000wd, a really short paragraph will do. or even just a sentence. treat it as ur personal diary and it's not for commercial purpose

hueyMay said...

hai loh

weiren said...

oh shit! u open blog guan me dai meh??? suddenly relate to me.
Wass up?? 4 years in US?? nex year u dun wan go back meh? Adui...
I miss my mum n malaysian food.

Yixiang said...

yoooorr.. i miss my mum also... BUT i got talk to her on skype le...

hueyMay said...

moms are so in when their kids r overseas..
my mom oso very in liao..

Skippy said...

WOW! BNM SCHOLAR memang rajin lol! Got blog oredi! And you have blog 2 months ago and never touch it anymore ... OMG!!! THATS SO AWESOMEZZZ!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!! Maybe you have lost your password...(so long didnt update)

reddishTea said...

wtf, i now only know u got blog!
u la! didnt tell me

Michael said...

hey... time update your blog...